- The domino effect: the future of quantifying compounding events in deltas
- Challenges in developing multi-hazard riskmodels from local to global scale
The domino effect: the future of quantifying compounding events in deltas
- Close the gap between science and technology, and decision making
- Make information open, available, and accessible
- Develop standards for multi-hazard risk analysis
- Develop partnerships between natural hazard silos
- Develop a consistent capability of modelling multi-hazards globally. Including independent, concurrent, and triggered events.